© 2021 African Scientific Journal All rights reserved.
ISSN : 2658-9311
Articles submitted to another journal should not be submitted to IJAFAME. By submitting his or her paper, the author declares on his or her honour that his or her paper is not being submitted or published elsewhere.
Articles must comply with international norms and standards for the publication of scientific articles. In this sense, the content of the article must reveal the following elements:
- The theoretical background. Why use such and such a theory?
- The epistemological approach used: why such or such an approach?
- The empirical studies justifying the relationships between the variables to validate the research hypotheses: Previous studies have found a positive or negative relationship or both between the variables to justify the hypotheses?
- The study sample (for empirical studies): Why is the sample set at a number X and why is a number Y excluded from the sample?
- The statistical method used: Why use such and such a statistical method (regression, structural equations, etc.)? Is this method in perfect agreement with the specifications of the field used?
- The presentation of results: the results should be presented according to international norms and standards allowing their easy comprehension by an informed reader (a scientist).
- Discussion of the study: The discussion should contextualize the results obtained. It is desirable to benchmark the different empirical studies mentioned by the author in his literature review and compare the results.
- For theoretical articles: the structure of the literature will allow to easily distinguish the different studies related to the subject of the article and to draw a solid theoretical conclusion that could lead to future theoretical studies?
Note: Few images and/or graphics to be included in the text and where they are expected. Appendices should not contain statistical tables (inserted in the text). Evaluators may request the data used to verify the reality of the results obtained.
For recommendations on text formatting, please refer to the Template.
In addition, the full text should be between 7 and 20 pages including bibliography and cover page. To submit an article longer than 20 pages, the agreement of the director of publication is mandatory. As for references, they must be included in the text except explanations or translations are to be included in the footnotes with a maximum of two per page.
All authors are invited to create their ORCID identifier ( https://orcid.org/) so that all their works are linked to a single international identifier.